What are Chamber Music (group) lessons / coaching?
- It is an opportunity for students to collaborate with their peers who study other instruments.
- Chamber Music allows students to explore repertoire that they would not be able to learn in private lessons.
- It is an opportunity for students to form an appreciation for other instruments.
- Students will get the opportunity to rotate group members and coaches, in order to get exposure to a variety of different instruments, repertoires , perspectives and music styles.
- It is an opportunity for growth in social development and team building.
Who is eligible to sign-up for Chamber Music lessons?
- Any instrumentalist and any classical voice types.
- Intermediate / Advanced students who do not take private lessons at Konomi Music Center, but have been taking private lessons, or learning an instrument (including classical voice), for at least 3-4 consecutive years.
- Students who do take private lessons at Konomi Music Center, who qualify as intermediate / advanced level students at the center.
- Students ages 9 and up.
*Please make an inquiry to get more detailed information about our chamber music (group) lessons program.